BASE Blogger Maddy Pearce - Founder of MakeLife Initiative
It’s time to buy and wrap the Christmas presents for under the tree! How great would it be to give gifts that inspire and motivate the people you love most to live a more active and balanced life? There’s so many great wellbeing related products and services out there - whether they relate to body, mind or spirit. Here’s a list of my favourites:
- Activewear - of course!
- Fitbit, Garmin or other fitness trackers
- Delicious and healthy cookbook, such as the Sarah Wilson ‘I Quit Sugar’, Ottolenghi or Gwyneth Paltrow’s range
- Subscription to a great health or lifestyle magazine, such as Shape Magazine, Women’s Health, Health Magazine, Wellbeing, The Collective (check out sg.Zinio.com for international magazine subscriptions)
- Yoga pass for a local studio
- Meditation app subscription
- Mindfulness colouring book – coined “Anti-Stress Art Therapy“, these are all the rage at the moment!
- Thought provoking book by authors such as Arianna Huffington, Gretchen Rubin, Brene Brown or Dr Libby
- Inspirational calendar, diary or journal, such as the Lorna Jane diary, Wanderlust journals, Collective diary, Wellineux Journey of Me
- Massage or facial voucher for some well-deserved down time
The act of giving often provokes as much happiness for the giver as it does for the receiver, particularly when they are heartfelt gifts that truly add to someone’s life. If your list includes fitness lovers or those wanting to make a change then why not be a positive influence and help contribute to an even better life?
* * *
Maddy Pearce - Founder of MakeLife Initiative and Online Integrative Nutrition Health & Wellness Coach
Maddy helps clients function more effectively & efficiently, as well as increase energy and reduce stress, to enable them to get the most out of life. Maddy's philosophy is to nourish your whole being - body, mind and soul. Truly living is about taking pleasure in the best of life, not just enduring each day, and balance is an essential ingredient in creating your wholesome life.