Vegetable Broth with Organic Red Miso, naturally nourishing with traditional Chinese adaptogenic mushrooms and Vitamin D to support immune system function, keeping you feeling good inside and out.
WHY IS VEGETABLE BROTH SO GOOD?
Vegetable Broth is chock full of goodness, no bones about it! This delicious elixir is your whole veggie garden in a cup. Plus with ingredients like traditional Chinese mushrooms with a natural source of Vitamin D, Vegetable Broth not only tastes delicious but also supports your immune system. With nourishing red miso and Tasmanian kelp, this veggie broth is also a wholesome vegan stock alternative. One serve of Vegetable Broth is equal to one serve of veggies, making it even easier to get in your daily serves. Vegetable Broth provides all around goodness to nourish your body and warm your soul!
NUTRIENTS FOR IMMUNE HEALTH
Vegetable Broth is naturally loaded with essential nutrients and traditional Chinese adaptogenic mushrooms with Vitamin D to support immunity along with whole food sources of Zinc and Vitamin B12 which can be difficult to obtain in a vegan diet. Zinc is an essential mineral for assisting immune system function and also contributes to cell protection from free radicals. Vitamin B12 helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue whilst supporting immunity.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Simply add 2 teaspoons (6 g) to 250 ml of boiling water for a hearty cup of goodness. Use as a base for soups, stews, sauces and gravies for nutrition and taste. Make a broth bowl by adding a selection of veggies and noodles. Serve hot.
Ingredients: Deactivated Nutritional Yeast, Red Miso* (19 %), Tapioca Starch*, Pink Himalayan Salt, Shiitake Mushroom (8 %), Reishi Mushroom (8 %), Brown Rice Protein Powder*, Turmeric Powder*, Pumpkin Powder*, Kale Powder*, Spinach Powder*, Sweet Potato Powder, Carrot Powder*, Broccoli Powder, Aquamin Marine Minerals* (Arctic Sea Algae), Tasmanian Kelp Powder, Parsley, Chives, He Shou Wu* (Root) (1 %), Vitamin D Mushroom Powder (1 %), Black Pepper.
*Certified OrganicOTHER INFORMATION:
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
At BASE Athletica, we are all about making online shopping easy, which is why we offer FREE registered shipping across Singapore on ALL orders over $30 (it's only $2 for shipping on orders under $30). We will email you your tracking number and delivery should take 3-4 business days.
A few helpful hints to make sure your goodies get to you asap!
- Make sure you include your correct postcode, block and condo number
- Please include an email and mobile so we can get in touch if we need to
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We know that sometimes buying online can be challenging so we want to give you the peace of mind that you can return your purchase if it is not suitable when it arrives. We will gladly accept return of an unworn item within three weeks of your order. For online purchases, here’s how:
- Email BASE within 7 days of purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to exchange your goodies for a different size, colour or style at a different price, be sure to do this as soon as possible so we can set it aside for you.
- Items must be in original condition, unworn and including tags.
- Send your item by registered mail to us at:
- When we have received and acknowledged your returned item we will notify you via email when the refund / exchange is complete.
- We can only accept returns that are in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with their tags intact.
- Any refund will need to be made back to the original method of payment and usually takes 7 business days for our payment processor to send the moola back.
- Please note, we do not offer refunds on items purchased below full price - store credit or exchange only.