An enlivening blend of premium organic Japanese DōMatcha® green tea, awakening adaptogenic mushrooms and coconut MCT oil make a beautiful soft green latte to rise and shine with. Creamy coconut and sweet manuka honey soften the bitter matcha tones and create a beautifully rounded morning cup of sunshine.
*Note: 90g packet = 15 cups of delicious self-indulging goodness!
What's so good about it?
Matcha Green Tea has been a celebrated beverage throughout Asia for centuries where it has long been consumed for its traditional benefits of enlivening, sharpening and vitalising the mind & spirit. In modern times, matcha has been touted for its unique antioxidant properties due to the presence of natural polyphenols (knowns as catechins) that are exclusively found in green tea.
Today, we have gone straight to the origins of matcha in Uji, Kyoto to source the highest quality organic Japanese matcha available and have combined it with traditional Chinese adaptogenic mushrooms Lions Mane and Cordyceps, a zingy touch of ginger and mindfueling MCT oil to accentuate all of the naturally invigorating benefits this ancient superfood has to offer.
How to use:
Make your own morning Matcha Latte by adding 2 heaped teaspoons (6 g) to a little warm milk of choice. Stir to combine. Add the remaining milk to make 200 ml. For sweetness, add 1 teaspoon maple syrup or local raw honey.
Coconut Milk Powder*, Manuka Honey Powder, DōMatcha® Premium Japanese Matcha Green Tea* (16 %), Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin*, Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt, Plant-Based Natural Coconut Flavour, Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt, Ginger*, Vegan Cordyceps Militaris*, Lions Mane*, Coconut MCT Oil, Luo Han Guo (Monk Fruit Extract). *Certified Organic Ingredients
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
At BASE Athletica, we are all about making online shopping easy, which is why we offer FREE registered shipping across Singapore on ALL orders over $30 (it's only $2 for shipping on orders under $30). We will email you your tracking number and delivery should take 3-4 business days.
A few helpful hints to make sure your goodies get to you asap!
- Make sure you include your correct postcode, block and condo number
- Please include an email and mobile so we can get in touch if we need to
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We know that sometimes buying online can be challenging so we want to give you the peace of mind that you can return your purchase if it is not suitable when it arrives. We will gladly accept return of an unworn item within three weeks of your order. For online purchases, here’s how:
- Email BASE within 7 days of purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to exchange your goodies for a different size, colour or style at a different price, be sure to do this as soon as possible so we can set it aside for you.
- Items must be in original condition, unworn and including tags.
- Send your item by registered mail to us at:
- When we have received and acknowledged your returned item we will notify you via email when the refund / exchange is complete.
- We can only accept returns that are in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with their tags intact.
- Any refund will need to be made back to the original method of payment and usually takes 7 business days for our payment processor to send the moola back.
- Please note, we do not offer refunds on items purchased below full price - store credit or exchange only.