Bone broth has been made for hundreds of years by our grandparents and their grandparents. Often referred to as chicken soup for the soul it is rich in minerals that can support immunity and adrenals, plus contains healing compounds such as collagen, glutamine, that can help with joint health as well as improving digestive health and reducing inflammation.
The importance of gut health
The gut is largely where our immune system resides and is linked to every area of our body including our brain. Factors in everyday life contribute to the damage of our gut upsetting the sensitive internal balance. Collagen provides the necessary building blocks to restore and repair the gut lining, encouraging the growth of good bacteria keeping immune system strong and increasing our overall wellbeing.
How is chicken bone broth made?
Chicken bones are added to filtered water and apple cider vinegar (to maximise mineral extraction) then slow cooked for over 12 hours. The broth is then strained for impurities and the fat is skimmed off the top. It is gently refractent dried into a powder, taking care to preserve the rich nutritional profile.
How do I use it?
Simply add 1 teaspoon per 100ml of boiling water for a hearty cup of goodness. Use as a base for soups, stews, a base for soups, sauces and gravies for nutrition and taste. Make a broth bowl by adding 3 teaspoons to 250ml of water per person. Bring to the boil and add a selection of veggies, protein and noodles. Serve hot.
Free Range Chicken Bone Broth Powder* (Chicken Bones*, Filtered Water, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Himalayan Salt) (81 %), Roasted Chicken Powder (Roasted Chicken, Tapioca Starch, Ginger, Rosemary), Deactivated Savoury Flakes, Turmeric Powder* (5% Curcumin), Himalayan Crystal Salt, Black Pepper.
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
At BASE Athletica, we are all about making online shopping easy, which is why we offer FREE registered shipping across Singapore on ALL orders over $30 (it's only $2 for shipping on orders under $30). We will email you your tracking number and delivery should take 3-4 business days.
A few helpful hints to make sure your goodies get to you asap!
- Make sure you include your correct postcode, block and condo number
- Please include an email and mobile so we can get in touch if we need to
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We know that sometimes buying online can be challenging so we want to give you the peace of mind that you can return your purchase if it is not suitable when it arrives. We will gladly accept return of an unworn item within three weeks of your order. For online purchases, here’s how:
- Email BASE within 7 days of purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to exchange your goodies for a different size, colour or style at a different price, be sure to do this as soon as possible so we can set it aside for you.
- Items must be in original condition, unworn and including tags.
- Send your item by registered mail to us at:
- When we have received and acknowledged your returned item we will notify you via email when the refund / exchange is complete.
- We can only accept returns that are in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with their tags intact.
- Any refund will need to be made back to the original method of payment and usually takes 7 business days for our payment processor to send the moola back.
- Please note, we do not offer refunds on items purchased below full price - store credit or exchange only.