Free Range, Certified Organic Chicken Bone Broth, naturally nourishing with traditional Chinese adaptogenic mushrooms and Vitamin D to support immune system function and a whole food source of B vitamins keeping you feeling good inside and out.
WHY IS CHICKEN BONE BROTH SO GOOD?
Bone Broth has been made for hundreds of years due to its traditional history as an elixir for the unwell. Often referred to as ‘chicken soup for the soul’, our broth contains naturally occurring nutrients such as Vitamin D, B Vitamins and Zinc to support immune health with the added benefits of traditional Chinese adaptogenic mushrooms. Leading busy lives can make it hard to find time to make broth from scratch. Our Chicken Bone Broth powder is ready in seconds, as tasty and nutritious as homemade and easy to take on the go!
NUTRIENTS FOR IMMUNE HEALTH
Bone Broth is naturally loaded with essential vitamins and traditional Chinese mushrooms with Vitamin D for immunity. Zinc is an essential mineral for supporting our immune system and also contributes to cell protection from free radicals. B Vitamins help our metabolism, which will also enable the body to utilise the energy we get from food, and assist with tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin B12 also helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue whilst supporting immunity.
HOW IS CHICKEN BONE BROTH MADE?
Chicken bones are added to filtered water and apple cider vinegar (to maximise nutrient extraction) then slow cooked for over 12 hours. The broth is then strained for impurities and the fat is skimmed off the top. It is gently refractance window dried into a powder, taking care to preserve the nutritional profile.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Simply add 1 heaped tablespoon (8 g) to 200 ml of boiling water for a hearty cup of goodness. Use as a base for soups, stews, sauces and gravies for nutrition and taste. Make a broth bowl by adding a selection of veggies and noodles. Serve hot.
INGREDIENTS: Free Range Chicken Bone Broth Powder* (Chicken Bones*, Filtered Water, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Himalayan Salt) (76 %), Roasted Chicken Powder (Roasted Chicken, Ginger, Rosemary), Deactivated Nutritional Yeast Flakes, Shiitake Mushroom (2 %), Reishi Mushroom (2 %), He Shou Wu (Mushroom) (1 %), Vitamin D Mushroom Powder (1 %), Black Pepper.
OTHER INFORMATION: Store in a cool dry place below 25°c, keep bag sealed.
Made in Australia.
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
At BASE Athletica, we are all about making online shopping easy, which is why we offer FREE registered shipping across Singapore on ALL orders over $30 (it's only $2 for shipping on orders under $30). We will email you your tracking number and delivery should take 3-4 business days.
A few helpful hints to make sure your goodies get to you asap!
- Make sure you include your correct postcode, block and condo number
- Please include an email and mobile so we can get in touch if we need to
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We know that sometimes buying online can be challenging so we want to give you the peace of mind that you can return your purchase if it is not suitable when it arrives. We will gladly accept return of an unworn item within three weeks of your order. For online purchases, here’s how:
- Email BASE within 7 days of purchase at email@example.com. If you would like to exchange your goodies for a different size, colour or style at a different price, be sure to do this as soon as possible so we can set it aside for you.
- Items must be in original condition, unworn and including tags.
- Send your item by registered mail to us at:
- When we have received and acknowledged your returned item we will notify you via email when the refund / exchange is complete.
- We can only accept returns that are in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with their tags intact.
- Any refund will need to be made back to the original method of payment and usually takes 7 business days for our payment processor to send the moola back.
- Please note, we do not offer refunds on items purchased below full price - store credit or exchange only.