NEW NEW NEW!
Australian, Grass Fed Beef Bone Broth, naturally nourishing with traditional Chinese adaptogenic mushrooms and Vitamin D to support immune system function, keeping you feeling good inside and out.
WHY IS BONE BROTH SO GOOD?
Bone Broth has been made for hundreds of years due to its traditional gut health properties. Bone Broth contains many nutrients and is made up almost entirely of protein which is necessary for tissue building and repair throughout the body. The protein is made up of beneficial amino acids in a specific ratio that is also unique, and otherwise not available in lean cuts of meat typically found in the modern diet. Leading busy lives can make it hard to find time to make bone broth from scratch. Beef Bone Broth powder is ready in seconds, as tasty and as nutritious as homemade and easy to take on the go!
NUTRIENTS FOR IMMUNE & GUT HEALTH
This Bone Broth is loaded with traditional Chinese adaptogenic mushrooms and a wholesome source of Vitamin D. Beef Bone Broth is also a source of protein with almost 20% of it being made of pure protein from collagen which is necessary for tissue building and repair.
HOW IS BONE BROTH MADE?
Roasted beef bones are added to filtered water and apple cider vinegar (to maximise nutrient extraction) then slow cooked for 48 hours. The broth is then strained for impurities and the fat is skimmed off of the top. It is gently refractance window dried into a powder, taking care to preserve the precious nutrients.
INGREDIENTS: Grass Fed Beef Bone Broth Powder (Beef Bones, Filtered Water, Certified Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Himalayan Salt, Hydrolysed Collagen) (87 %), Tapioca Starch, Reishi Mushroom (2 %), Shiitake Mushroom (2 %), Deactivated Vegan Savoury Flakes, He Shou Wu (Mushroom) (1 %), Vitamin D Mushroom Powder (1 %), Black Pepper.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Simply add 1 heaped tablespoon (8 g) to 250 ml of boiling water for a hearty cup of goodness. Use as a base for soups, stews, sauces and gravies for nutrition and taste. Make a broth bowl by adding a selection of veggies, protein and noodles. Serve hot.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: Swipe to third image for full nutritional informationOTHER INFORMATION:
Store in a cool dry place below 25°c, keep bag sealed.
Made in Australia.
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
At BASE Athletica, we are all about making online shopping easy, which is why we offer FREE registered shipping across Singapore on ALL orders. We will email you your tracking number and delivery should take 3-4 business days.
A few helpful hints to make sure your goodies get to you asap!
- Make sure you include your postcode, block and condo number
- Please include an email and mobile so we can get in touch if we need to
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We know that sometimes buying online can be challenging so we want to give you the peace of mind that you can return your purchase if it is not suitable when it arrives. We will gladly accept return of an unworn item within three weeks of your order. For online purchases, here’s how:
- Email BASE within 7 days of purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org with the completed “BASE Return Form” included in your delivery. If you would like to exchange your goodies for a different size, colour or style at a different price, be sure to do this as soon as possible so we can set it aside for you, and sign the bottom of the form to allow us to process a new purchase.
- Items must be in original condition, unworn and including tags.
- Send your item to us at:
- When we have received and acknowledged your returned item and BASE Return Form (which we will do as soon as we receive it!) we will notify you via email when the refund / exchange is complete.
- We can only accept returns that are in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with their tags intact.
- Any refund will need to be made back to the original method of payment and usually takes 7 business days for our payment processor to send the moola back.
- Please note, we do not offer refunds on items purchased below full price - store credit or exchange only.