PRE ORDER ONLY. DELIVERY FROM 31st OCTOBER.
NEW from Nutra Organics! Certified Organic Australian Beef Bone Broth!
Naturally nourishing and healing, rich in easily absorbable vitamins and minerals to repair bones and joints, support gut health and immunity, helping you feel good inside and out.
Why is Bone Broth so good?
It's rich in minerals and high in protein containing amino acids which can assist with the reduction of inflammation, help to strengthen bones, joints and muscle tissue, and has healing compounds such as collagen to help heal the lining of the gut, support digestive health, boost metabolism and immunity and promote firmer, glowing skin. Leading busy lives can make it hard to find time to make broth from scratch. Nutra Organics Beef Bone Broth powder is ready in seconds, as tasty and nutritious as homemade and easy to take on the go!
The importance of gut health
The gut is largely where our immune system resides and is linked to every area of our body including our brain. Factors in everyday life contribute to the damage of our gut upsetting the sensitive internal balance. Collagen provides the necessary building blocks to restore and repair the gut lining, encouraging the growth of good bacteria, keeping our immune system strong and increasing our overall wellbeing.
How is it made?
Beef bones are added to filtered water and apple cider vinegar (to assist in the extraction of the minerals) then slow cooked for 48 hours. Himalayan salt is added for the final stage of the broth, for flavour and nutrition. The broth is then strained for impurities and as it cools the fat is skimmed off the top. The broth is gently refractent dried into a powder, taking care to preserve the rich nutritional profile.
How do I use it?
Make nourishing broth in seconds! Simply add 1 teaspoon per 100ml of boiling water for a hearty cup of goodness. Use as a base for soups, stews, sauces and gravies for nutrition and taste. Make a broth bowl by adding 3 teaspoons to 300ml of water per person. Bring to the boil and add a selection of veggies, protein and noodles. Serve hot.
Grass Fed Beef Bone Broth Powder (Beef Bones, Filtered Water, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Himalayan Salt) Hydrolysed Collagen, Deactivated Nutra Organics Vegan Savoury Flakes, Black Pepper.
*Note: Makes 3.3 - 6.6 litres, depending on desired strength.
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
At BASE Athletica, we are all about making online shopping easy, which is why we offer FREE registered shipping across Singapore on ALL orders over $30 (it's only $2 for shipping on orders under $30). We will email you your tracking number and delivery should take 3-4 business days.
A few helpful hints to make sure your goodies get to you asap!
- Make sure you include your correct postcode, block and condo number
- Please include an email and mobile so we can get in touch if we need to
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We know that sometimes buying online can be challenging so we want to give you the peace of mind that you can return your purchase if it is not suitable when it arrives. We will gladly accept return of an unworn item within three weeks of your order. For online purchases, here’s how:
- Email BASE within 7 days of purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to exchange your goodies for a different size, colour or style at a different price, be sure to do this as soon as possible so we can set it aside for you.
- Items must be in original condition, unworn and including tags.
- Send your item by registered mail to us at:
- When we have received and acknowledged your returned item we will notify you via email when the refund / exchange is complete.
- We can only accept returns that are in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with their tags intact.
- Any refund will need to be made back to the original method of payment and usually takes 7 business days for our payment processor to send the moola back.
- Please note, we do not offer refunds on items purchased below full price - store credit or exchange only.